Friday, July 25, 2014

York Minster

My experience in York Minster was a once in a lifetime experience. The opportunity of being able to sing in a cathedral over a thousand years old is truly fantastic. After seeing the York Minster choir perform on Sunday, our whole choir was in true awe of the choir and the sound that could be made in the minster. And it was possible because of the wonderful hospitality shown at the York Minster. One of the biggest part of my experience in York was a change in vocal parts this year in England, as I shifted from the Cathedral Boys Choir to the Cathedral Men's Choir. It is a great experience learning the alto parts in pieces, but even better that I had the chance to be able to do that at York Minster. I also enjoy the trips to England, and the different cultures of the different cities we have visited.


Edward Naish

No comments:

Post a Comment